Here’s the information you need for Saturday’s Full Moon Regatta. The course and start time list is in a following post – it’s a 3 pager. Last minute entries need only show up on the bay.
- This is a night race. Please do all the things needed to keep your crew safe. Working running lights turned on and PFDs are at the top of that list.
- Record your finish time and who finished ahead of you and behind you. The official clock is your cell phone time. Text your finish data to 918 766-1515 and also bring it to the Courigans post race gathering. We need the seconds too! Here’s a link that shows that. https://liveclock.org/fullScreen.php
- Those of you who enjoy reading SIs and the NOR can find them in the documents page of the SPSA web site. You need to log on first.
- No one declared a Cruising Chute by midnight on Wednesday.
- There is no race committee. As always your honesty is on display for all to see. That includes the guy up in Bay Front Tower watching the start with his binoculars.
- We may have a guest boat joining us. Exfil is a Beneteau 461 from Windward Point Yacht Club of Columbia SC visiting St Petersburg. Exfil is on her way to Belize, departing April 26th. Say hello to Mac Smith on any close encounter.
- Post Race gathering at Courigans.
Let’s Go Sailing!