- In case you weren’t aware, Cayennita III won KOB for the month of October. Congratulations Tony and crew. Speaking of KOB there are 2 days left to make a run for November. Don’t forget to report your time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Several SPSA members participated in the Dolphin Cruising Club’s Fall Event. Thanks to all that participated. I know Saturday was a gorgeous sailing day and Sunday’s return tested the fair weather sailor. Pictures indicate that everyone had a great time.
- The final race of the Fall Series is this Saturday, December 3rd. Start time is 11:00. Bumbugo will be RC for this event. Post Race meet-up and trophies will be at Courigan’s Irish Pub.
- Our next Board of Directors meeting will take place on Tuesday December 6th at 6:00pm at the Sailing Center. All SPSA members are welcomed. Let me know if you are planning to attend. Shoot me an email at email@example.com.
- Start the 2023 off right by going sailing. Our New Year’s Fun Pursuit will take place on January 1st. Start time is 14:00. Post race festivities at the Sailing Center will include a potluck dinner with the club providing some traditional southern New Year’s fare and a traditionally boisterous gift exchange. Additional details to come.
- What do you do with the 3 weeks between our December race and the New Years Pursuit? YOU GO SAILING. Try an attempt to win December KOB, take family out for a sail. go sailing just because it’s a beautiful day. If you do go out why not post it on our Facebook Members Group and see if you can entice others to leave the dock too.