Here’s the 2nd to last instruction for this Saturday’s, May 7th, Couples and Double Handed Regatta.
- Race time is 2 PM Saturday May 7th our post race
- This is a Pursuit Race starting and finishing at G3. Slowest Handicap boat starts at 2.
- Start times and course will be distributed no later than 10 PM on Thursday May 5th. That’s the last scheduled race instruction.
- There is no fee to race this event.
- However if you want to eat at the post race ceremony you must make a reservation by midnight Thursday May 5th. TreinenRich@aol.com The cost for your meal is $15 cash for two dinners to be collected at the door. It’s an Italian themed dinner, BYOB.
- To Register and view the details of this race go to the Regatta List page on the SPSA web site. You must Logon in 1st. The NOR and SI are found by clicking on the Docs button.
King of the Bay winner for April.
- Galene had the fastest elapsed time of 1:02:01 beating Bumbugo by 8 seconds.
- On corrected time Bumbugo wins the April flag with a 50:40 versus Galene’s 52:39.
Our May 2022 Board meeting is tomorrow Tuesday May 3rd beginning at 6 PM at the Sailing Center. All members are encouraged to attend.