We hope everyone had a splendid Thanksgiving with time to spend with family and friends and enjoying the cooler weather.
Here is what is coming up at SPSA:
- In case you weren’t aware, Cayennita III won KOB for the month of October. Congratulations Tony and crew. Speaking of KOB there are 2 days left to make a run for November. Don’t forget to report your time to email@example.com.
- Several SPSA members participated in the Dolphin Cruising Club’s Fall Event. Thanks to all that participated. I know Saturday was a gorgeous sailing day and Sunday’s return tested the fair weather sailor. Pictures indicate that everyone had a great time.
- The final race of the Fall Series is this Saturday, December 3rd. Start time is 11:00. Bumbugo will be RC for this event. Post Race meet-up and trophies will be at Courigan’s Irish Pub.
- Our next Board of Directors meeting will take place on Tuesday December 6th at 6:00pm at the Sailing Center. All SPSA members are welcomed. Let me know if you are planning to attend. Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start the 2023 off right by going sailing. Our New Year’s Fun Pursuit will take place on January 1st. Start time is 14:00. Post race festivities at the Sailing Center will include a potluck dinner with the club providing some traditional southern New Year’s fare and a traditionally boisterous gift exchange. Additional details to come.
- What do you do with the 3 weeks between our December race and the New Years Pursuit? YOU GO SAILING. Try an attempt to win December KOB, take family out for a sail. go sailing just because it’s a beautiful day. If you do go out why not post it on our Facebook Members Group and see if you can entice others to leave the dock too.
See you all out on the Bay