Sadly here’s what’s not happening this month. I will not say the reason, you’ve already heard that more times that it’s possible to count.
- April 18th SPSA Series Races 15 and 16 – cancelled.
- April 18th Post Race gathering at Corrigans – cancelled. They are closed anyway.
May Events Not Yet Cancelled:
- May 5th SPSA Board Meeting at 6 PM Sailing Center
- May 9th Couples Regatta and Awards Party. 2 PM Start. Details, should they become necessary, jump for joy if that’s true, will be communicated at a later date.
Here’s two ideas to keep from going absolutely bonkers.
- Find a sailing simulator to play on your PC, phone or tablet. If you find a good one, pass the information through the SPSA FB Page.
- Post useful information on our FB Page, like an in-depth discussion on luffing rights before and after the starting signal. This is a good one. Including a big heads up to some one in need of this knowledge.
Hopefully we will all be sailing again soon.
Be Safe Sailors!
SPSA Vice Commodore