Here’s the pertinent information about the Commodores Cup and after party. Don’t miss the free food, RSVP request and guest’s can eat for $5 information which are clearly written in the text below. There’s other stuff too.
- November 20th Commodore’s Cup 11 AM 1st Start. Registration is open for this pursuit race. You must login to your SPSA account 1st. Then click List/Search under Regattas drop down. You can find the Enter button and the information you need by clicking the Docs button on the Commodore’s Cup line. If you intend to deploy your cruising spinnaker, make sure you declare your spinnaker chute according to the NOR. Starting times will be posted by 10 PM on Thursday November 18th.
- Post Race party under the tree. Your SPSA Membership gets you and your significant other free pizza and caesar salad. Your crew, if not a SPSA Member can buy in for $5. Please Please Please RSVP by High Noon on Friday Nov 19th so we know how much food to bring. TreinenRich@aol.com We will time the pizza delivery for 1 to 1.5 hours after the race is over. Probably 3 to 4 PM – no promises. Everything beyond pizza and salad is BYO.
- We have implemented a sharing cup tradition at our post race gatherings. If your boat wins the best of the day liquid trophy, you can expect heavy pressure to utilize the sharing cups provided.
- The next SPSA Series is Dec 4th. Our Race Committee will be Warrior.
- We have sailors looking to get their feet on a deck. If you need crew or could take along another body or two, please let Brian know. Membership.Chair@spsa.us Our growing non-boat owning membership has enabled our post race free food.
- Our next board meeting is Tuesday December 7th. Watch for details. This is a good way to find out how your club works, get involved, have say in what pizza we eat and a good way to find a deck for your feet.
Lets Go Sailing!