We have just learned there is a political boat rally planned for Downtown St Petersburg Saturday Morning from 10 AM to Noon. The expected number of boats participating is between 1000 and 1200. We expect there could be great difficulty crossing the parade to reach the starting area or even transiting in and out of the marina entrances. There will also likely be an extraordinary number of vehicles and vehicles pulling boats in the vicinity and traversing all approaches to the Demen’s Landing boat ramp as well as overwhelmed parking anywhere near a boat ramp.
- We have postponed the Commodores Cup to Sunday 18 Oct 2020.
- First Start will be at 11 AM.
- Post Race Brat’s will be at 3 PM under the tree.
- Watch for start times to be posted by 10 PM Friday Oct 16.
- Cruising Fleet spinnaker declaration deadline is now 10 AM Friday Oct 16.
Sunday’s weather still looks good.
Lets Go Sailing on Sunday!