Here’s the information you need for this Saturday’s 2nd attempt at the Couples & Double-Handed Regatta. The weather certainly looks better. As of Thursday afternoon the weather experts are predicting 6% rain with a ENE wind at 11 mph. That would be very good conditions for a double handed sail on the bay. If the conditions appeal to you and your Aunt Matilda cancelled her tea party, just show up. The start times in the attachment list every boat in the SPSA. Having dinner with out making a reservation is a different matter. See dot point 3 below.
- Your course and start times follow in the next message.
- Please bring your finish clock time (hour:minute:second) to the Sailing Center or text with boat name to 727 430-8964 Record who finished ahead and behind you.
- The post race event will be held in the Sailing Center Classroom. It starts at 4 PM or as soon as the J-70 Training Class gets out of the way.
- The post race dinner needs your reservation or confirmation by midnight today. It is confusing as to who that was planning to eat last Saturday is also planning to eat this Saturday. Please confirm. TreinenRich@aol.com It’s $15 cash for two paid at the food line and BYOB.
Here’s what I have so far: Bumbugo 2, Sonar Double Dutch 2, and Sonar Mcgough 2
- Here’s the order for going through the food line.
- 1st: Confirmed reservations made this week
- 2nd: Reservations made last week but not confirmed this week
- 3rd: anybody else if there is any food left
Let’s Go Sailing!