Click here to download Flyer
- Find out about the Classic Regatta and the Pinellas County Meals on Program with this link. https://neighborly.org/st-
- Get you crew lined up and enter the race. This is a fun day out on the Bay and back at the Yacht Club. Here’s the link to registration in Yacht Scoring. You’ll see many of the SPSA have already registered. https://yachtscoring.com/
emenu.cfm?eid=14546Thanks to the 14 SPSA members who have already registered.
- You can make a cash donation through the Good Neighbor Award challenge. This prestigious award is given annually to the skipper who raises the most money for the Meals on Wheels program. You can find the donation portal to your favorite skipper/boat with the following link. https://one.bidpal.net/
- Donate a tangible item for the auction. On one end you can put together a basket of goodies, booze comes to mind, as does a sporting ticket package (the Rays are doing really good, as well as the Bucs or Lightning are always favorites). If you have something smaller in mind – we will combine it with other similar items. https://neighborly.org/wp-
content/uploads/2021/06/ Regatta-2021-Auction-Donation- Form.pdf
- Bid on the auction items. You’ll find good stuff from our many sponsors and the supporters of the Classic Regatta and Meals on Wheels. New items will be added daily and bidding will continue through the post race party. https://one.bidpal.net/
SPSA played a big part in a recent sail with Freedom Sailing camp and On Board for Autism. Thanks to Richard Boler, Charles Archer and Jack O’Connel and their crews for stepping to make a great day come true for all involved. Thanks also to the St Petersburg Yacht Club for hosting the event off their docks.